Thursday, July 11, 2013

Soulection Radio Show #135

Soulection is the wettest label in the game right now... theyre changing everything and I say that not just because of their quality beats but because they're about to invade the mainstream.  Rumor has it that Tyrese, Genuwine, Tank (AKA Super R&B group "TGT") are using mostly soulection beats for their new project.  Additionally, a little birdy told me that Kendrick's new album will feature a lot of stuff from Soulection too.  They boast artists: AbJo, Atu, Esta, IAMNOBODI, Mr. Carmack, Sango, Ta-Ku and more... I remember I had this realization a few months back that literally half the artists I was slapping was on Soulection and I lost it.  Anyways here is their 135th radio show with AbJo (who I'm boutta do a video for) and Yung Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment