Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello world

Sup interwebs,

I'm Mike. I live in America's asshole, otherwise known as Las Vegas. I'm a cook and culinary student and I spend most of my time in the kitchen. On the rare occasions I'm not there I do some other shit too, so my posting here will probably be pretty rare but I'll try to make 'em count. On that note I'll give y'all a little taste of what I've been jamming to lately. Faraquet is a pretty great band with some cool ass tunes. They only made one full length album and it came out about ten years ago. People call em post-hardcore but I don't hear much hardcore influence or post anything. It's energetic, melodic intricately tuneful rock and the 5/4 rhythm in this song is just gnarly. Peep it. Talk to you again soon interwebs...

No comments:

Post a Comment