Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kreayshawn



My homie put me on this a minute ago, telling me shorty was blowin up. My dude and this girl are from a similar network of people as they both reside in the East Bay: Circles blend... In this case, it's proximity. I gave her video some attention, and somewhat dismissed her voice, but figured her image was on point as far as consistency and encompassing a single aura. A few days ago, I saw this on WorldStar, and was instantly fascinated. The video features cameos of Left Brain and Jasper Dolphin of OF, and attracts hipsters and rappers, and/or hipster rappers. I'm sure a lot of you are already on this, but it's kinda sorta fresh.

Also, check out her left hand "man" reppin the Seattle Sonics allusion... RIP.

2 comments:

  1. This is kinda dope in a I can fuck with it but don't really want to kind of way...the beat goes tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... at first the beat's the best part but this lil lady grows on you... Plus shes hawt

    ReplyDelete