Monday, July 18, 2011

Hopsin - Ill Mind Of Hopsin 4 (Tyler the Creator Diss)

Despite the annoying colored contacts look that this guy is still rockin, he can spit and actually goes in on this track. He's also got a tendency to go after guys on his tracks (see Sag My Pants after the jump) so it comes as no surprise that he went in after Tyler. Now, don't be expecting Tyler to respond, dude is just a little busy touring and recovering from his foot injury to have the time or even desire to hit back. Plus, responding to a diss track just doesn't come off as part of Tyler's steez to me. The funniest part of this is that the first time I heard Tyler he kind of reminded me of Hopsin. I went ahead and threw in a few bonus Hopsin tracks after the jump.










If you like what you hear, Raw is the name of his most recent project. You can find it all on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment