Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sleep Party People - I’m The Little Bunnyman


THIS IS MY SHIT.
Sleep Party People... they're Danish.  They're kind of like a musical manifestation of the movie Donnie Darko... and I don't just say that because they always wear bunny ears.  These bunnies are doin the MOST... what a full sound.  Their new album titled “I’m The Little Bunnyman” will be out on September 2nd.  So far when people have asked about the title of their album their manager has responded with a poem.  I've heard five tracks off it, all of which are retarded... the tracks get better with more listens for sure too.
this is the official video for the track above.

I encourage you to listen to more heat from these "Copenhagen X Sessions" (http://www.xsessions.dk) after the jump...






RETARDED

No comments:

Post a Comment